Re: [Amps] L4B biasing

To: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] L4B biasing
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 10:28:54 -0500
If you are planning to use it as an AM linear at times running about 7-8V bias will be more efficient and not hurt SSB IMD. Ive been using my LK-500ZC that way for years and confirmed on a spectrum analyzer.

The same procedure works on other amps and tubes.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>