Re: [Amps] Power from Pair of Eimac 4 x 150 a / 7034?

To: Yueh Hsu <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Power from Pair of Eimac 4 x 150 a / 7034?
From: MU 4CX250B <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 20:31:42 -0700
I'm a bit worried about the reliability of the Chinese 8877s. One in
my Alpha 9500 started arcing internally after about 100 hours of
service. Alpha replaced it under warranty, and now the replacement
tube is doing the same thing. I worry that the factory may be having
quality control problems.
73,
Jim w8zr

Sent from my iPhone