[Amps] The genius of ham radio

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] The genius of ham radio
From: Charles Henry <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:38:51 +0000
The genius of ham radio is that hams are brave and practical enough to look
THEORY in the face and then go on with WHAT WORKS.   Also, to listen to Mr.
Smith, nod politely, and go on with WHAT WORKS.
As a lofty appliance operator, I live ham radio by WHAT WORKS, not Mr. Smith or
others.
That is my fun, and thank goodness for the great numbers of inventive,
theory-testing/discarding real hams who MAKE IT WORK.
73, Charly