[Amps] making contest ant with modeling

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] making contest ant with modeling
From: Charles Henry <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:48:07 +0000
I also enjoy the efforts of computer antenna modelers and their wonderful,
faithful reliance on their results.It is worth a smile like the one you would
give to the faithful of Zeus or Thor.
Add the fellow who issued an evaluation of antennas separated 300 feet.   I
want to talk further than 300 feet.
In terms of ants interacting with surrounding metal, please add the fillings in
your teeth, your huge Texas belt buckle, and your wife's bangles.   Most all
near fields are a mess.
But Zeus faithful, please go on modeling.  It is another fun part of the hobby
and reminds me of sticking a BMW emblem on the hood of a Nash Rambler... hey I
have had both and just know.
Keep the fun alive, 73, Charly