Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 145, Issue 15

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 145, Issue 15
From: Gary Smith via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 09:37:43 -0800
To all: I signed up on the amps reflector to learn more about high Po amps only to learn (and enjoy) reading the views up and down, left and right about other things that have often intrigued me, the latest few issues giving m a a *really* decent education in antennas and feed lines.

Fwiw, I'm old but only chronologically so, a Engineer of a different sort, I intend to keep learning from books and others untill they close the lid or whatever container that will conclude my cut-too short visit (my op) of life on this rock.

Again, thanks ot all whose views I read and do enjoy learning from even the most smidgen of knowledge to the others that make me dig deeper on a daily basis.

73 and such,

Gary Smith...wa6fgi