Re: [Amps] High Voltage Wire

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] High Voltage Wire
From: Bryan Swadener via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 21:22:32 +0000 (UTC)
In my racecar, a radio is excess baggage. Also, when I'm making a pass down the
strip, I can't hear the radio over the open exhaust... and I'm just a little
too busy to be fiddling with a radio. :)
I use non RFI-suppression ignition wire and an MSD box. The wire is/was
available in varying OD. Summit Racing and many others sell it.
vy 73,Bryan WA7PRCNHRA ET6201

    > Low resistance copper ignition wire is pretty much unusable except with
carbureted racing engines.  The attendant RFI plays havoc with engine control
computers needed for EFI, never mind the radio.