Re: [Amps] Ameritron availability

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ameritron availability
From: Kevin Stover <kevin.stover@mediacombb.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 17:50:17 -0600
I'll bet Ameritron builds the 1300 and 1306 on the same production line and builds them in batches.
I'll also bet the 1306 is out selling the 1300.

On 2/25/2015 10:54 AM, Paul Kraemer wrote:
A good friend ordered an ALS 1300 right after New Years (2015) and the delivery
was listed as first week February.
When that date passed he was advised it would be March, then later upgraded to
April and now they say in May---maybe.

Ameritron blames “production difficulties”.  Does that mean parts, or just can’t get
them to work, or just can’t build them fast enough?

Does anyone know what is going on there at Ameritron?  Is this true for all
products from them?  Anyone else have some experience with them lately?

Paul K0UYA

R. Kevin Stover
AC0H
ARRL