[Amps] Shorting switch needed

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Shorting switch needed
From: Kathy Bookmiller via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:32:14 -0700
Amp builders,
I'm looking for a shorting style switch to repair my Hunter 2000C amp. and am
not having much luck finding one. The Hunter was fairly unique in having an
extra switch to bring 3 more fixed mica capacitors into play if needed, in
addition to the usual variable. The original was about 1" diameter ceramic one
that is totally fried.  It should be a one pole, 4 throw, I haven't been able
to find one so far and am hoping someone might have or know where I might find
one?  So far the only two I found on Ebay was 4' diameter and physically won't
fit in the space or another is phenolic and not rated to the current needs.
Anyone know where such an item can be found?
Thanks,
Kathy, W2NK