Re: [Amps] [ham_amplifiers] Two new amplifiers for sale

To: <ham_amplifiers@yahoogroups.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] [ham_amplifiers] Two new amplifiers for sale
From: "Hsu" <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 05:18:06 +0800
Lou:
This amplifier is Design by OURSELF independently, IT WITHOUT ANY same characteristic as OM's.we DESIGN nad BUILT EVERYTHING.We use shorted bandswitch, larger HV amplifier and indpent filament transformer. The picture is showm here: http://www.zmdz.com/bbs/photobook.asp?page=1&name=DeepBlue&allname=0&ClassID=0
   Hsu