Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 149, Issue 10

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 149, Issue 10
From: Colin Lamb <k7fm@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 16:44:02 -0700
The agent still needs your consent to enter the premises. If you do not give consent, a warrant is needed. However, if you do not consent, they are authorized to make conclusions adverse to you and your license is in jeopardy. Before the agent enters your home, he will ask for your consent. This is different than a warrant, where no consent is required.

The FCC has authority to make the inspections, which is necessary so they can revoke your license if you refuse the inspection.

Colin Lamb  K7FM