[Amps] L-C-L vs C-L-C

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] L-C-L vs C-L-C
From: <chris@chrishays.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 18:53:59 -0700
Another reason I suspect is the C-L-C pi network allows both the variable
capacitor rotors to be at ground potential.  This lets the shaft be at
ground potential making for a safer control that is not affected by the
proximity of the human operator's hand. No insulated shaft required either!

Chris, AB6QK