[Amps] FS: AL-1200 w/QSK in Excellent Condx

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] FS: AL-1200 w/QSK in Excellent Condx
From: GRANT YOUNGMAN <nq5t@tx.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 15:34:16 -0500
I have a pre-MFJ Ameritron AL-1200 in beautiful condition with very low hours
on the original tube.  It has the QSK-5PC (factory installed) for flawless QSK.
I've used it with an IC-781, Orion/II, and a K3. It's working to full specs.
I’m the original owner and don’t do contests, so the amp hasn’t been beaten to
death.  It’s been very rarely used.  I'm relocating to the East coast,
downsizing, and can't take it with me.

It’s in my QRZ station photos, and there are Hi Res photos at
https://flic.kr/s/aHskeSyvKr

Asking $1800, but willing to discuss. PICKUP ONLY, north of D/FW airport.