Re: [Amps] Alpha 76PA

To: "Ros" <ros@netbox.com>, "Charles H" <k4vud@hotmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 76PA
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 21:29:31 -0700
Agreed Ros.

73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Ros Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 8:28 PM To: Charles H ; amps@contesting.com Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 76PA I and I suspect plenty of others would buy a tubeless amp. depending upon varying factors.

Ros

On 7/21/2015 10:17 PM, Charles H wrote:
Just ask yourself "Would I buy this???" I would not give more that about $300 for a tube-less amp because cant test it.
Why buy for much money unknown tubes?
Offer the amp as a total package.  Charly