[Amps] Henry plate supply choke

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Henry plate supply choke
From: Donald Fox via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 19:14:05 -0700
Sam:
Where did you hear that? The choke in the plate supply regulates the voltage to
a proper level.
Without it the plate voltage will soar to an improperly high level.

What model of Henry do you have?
At any rate, I have never heard of such a thing, and I fear that the resulting
voltage drop under load would more than cancel out the
extra voltage you would see at idle, not to mention cause damage to associated
components because of the voltage being too high.

Don  N8ECH