Re: [Amps] What Do you think?

To: Amps group <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] What Do you think?
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 21:44:18 +0000
Something is wrong with the numbers. 3500 V at 500 mA is 1750 watts DC
input. If you were measuring 1500 watts RF output, that would be an
efficiency of about 86%, which is impossible with a class AB linear
and highly unlikely even if operated class C.

I would recheck the meter calibration before buying.

73, Bill W6WRT