[Amps] SB220 QSK and Vacuum relay mounting

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] SB220 QSK and Vacuum relay mounting
From: Warren Volz <warren@warrenvolz.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 22:55:12 -0600
I’ve got a SB220 thats been on the bench since last year. It’s nearing
completion but I have a few remaining items left. One of the last is finding a
place for the W7RY QSK board and a pair of vacuum relays I found on eBay. I’m
looking for some guidance on the best location for mounting the relays. They
came in a nice bracket but I can’t seem to find a good orientation. There are
some photos online but not many that show dual relays. Any guidance/photos from
the group would be very much appreciated. Related, I assume using some kind of
glue (silicon adhesive) instead of drilling holes would be ok?

-Warren