Re: [Amps] Single Band Amplifiers One Power Supply

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Single Band Amplifiers One Power Supply
From: N7EME <n7eme@cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 12:03:53 -0700
I have a 6 meter GS31B amplifier that I am running on a single power supply currently. The plan is to run a GS31B 2 meter amp and a GS31B70cm amp from the same supply. 2Meter amp is in design stages now and the 70cm is waiting for permission from FCC to run more than 50 watts in Arizona. For the 6 meter amp I monitor the HV coming into the amp along with a blower switch and an enable line for the amplifiers PTT circuit. If any of these conditions are not active, then the PTT is disabled preventing the G-G amp grid from being RF driven when HV or blower is missing. The 2 meter and 70cm amps will
have the same circuit.

Jerry - N7EME