Re: [Amps] Alpha 9500 serial numbers vs. production dates?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 9500 serial numbers vs. production dates?
From: Arthur Movius <ajmovius@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 13:31:59 -0700
Hi Bob,

If this info helps, good. I have a 9500 serial # 950013040672, purchased on 02/25/2013 from RF concepts.

The amp is for sale-decided to find a new home for this high performance "racehorse." I have a "Clydesdale," a 12 year old Emtron DX-2sp with knobs that has never had a problem. If no interest shows up here on the reflector during this week, I'll advertise on the ham classifieds.

As of 9/15/2016, the amp was shipped back from Longmont, CO after warranty repair of the failed band pot, replaced with a Hall Effect sensor. Amp was tested good, tube tested good, and firmware brought up to date. Disclosure: The repair and updates took 95 days to complete, not including FedEx Ground travel time to and from Longmont.

Amp warranty expires 02/25/2017, tube warranty has expired.

QTH is near Columbus MT. Price: $4,500 plus shipping in original cartons, plus insurance if desired. If the amp could be picked up at my QTH, good.

73, Jim, K7AJM