[Amps] ENI21 transistors

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] ENI21 transistors
From: Steve <g8gsq72@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 15:44:42 +0000
Most ENI transistors were standard product line parts from the main manufacturers, sometimes tested to slightly different specs., or using ENI fixture, but always marked with a custom part number.

When I worked at Acrian we used to supply UHF TV transistors for their 400MHz amp range but I can't remember about the lower frequency ones.

I found this in the archives

http://lists.contesting.com/_amps/2004-05/msg00077.html

Does it help?

Steve

i use a ENI RF Generator as Amp for LF/MF.

Unfortunaly one of the transistors (ENI21) is defective and I can´t find a
datasheet for it.

May be someone in the group has it or know the ratings for a ENI21 typ.