Re: [Amps] Line voltage high.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Line voltage high.
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 15:04:09 -0600
Why does this thread just keep on going under various subjects?

1. Didn't the OP (quoted below) later tell us that the voltage measurements
below were false, because he first measured them using a cheap inaccurate
meter? Problem solved, end of story.

2. Since when was any amp sold in North America rated for 220v ?  I'll bet
the rated voltage is 240! So, between this misinformation and the
inaccurate voltmeter, the line voltage was alleged to have been 37 volts
high.
The standard household line voltage has been 120/240 VAC since before the
oldest person reading this was born! :-)

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com

Hi group, I checked the filament voltage on my FL2100b and it is at 7.2