Re: [Amps] Diagnosing relay problem

To: k2vco.vic@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Diagnosing relay problem
From: gudguyham--- via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 08:02:38 -0500
Vic, when you consider the number of cycles the life span is on any type of
vacuum relay, that life span can easily be chewed up in relatively short order
if used for high speed QSK during several contests.  However if used for high
voltage switching on occasional use, it could last a long time.
Sent from AOL Mobile Mail