Re: [Amps] Decline of homebrewing?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Decline of homebrewing?
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 16:21:02 -0600
Thinking further on this, just for giggles worth.

OK Tuner was an old Johnson Kw matchbox,
So technically there was no direct path to ground of the wire.

And, say a mile of like 18 Ga alum wire,, any losses?

After the initial giant fuse blowing effect, then the wire is not connected to any power anymore after the vaporization.

Just thinking out of the box here.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock