Re: [Amps] Decline of homebrewing?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Decline of homebrewing?
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 15:32:06 -0600
I don't understand this concern over self-termination. There are a thousand ways to kill yourself out in every day life. Driving is something dangerous and people do it every day. Before it was the teens and the drunks you have to watch for - now it's the idiots texting and driving at the same time. There is a reasonable argument that driving is far more hazardous because there are so many chances of death even if you do it all right. Makes me wonder what the per capita death rate from electrocution is compared to the per capita death rate from auto accidents?

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Wright