Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 170, Issue 4

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 170, Issue 4
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 21:16:16 -0800
Is this post from a ham? I don't see a call anywhere. Not in the spirit of the ham radio that I grew up with and still try to practice.

I'm a retired EE, 75 years old, a ham for 61 years. I was 64 years old before I bought my first power amp. Two years later, I bought another one, a Titan. It came with some problems that I had to fix. We old farts aren't as incompetent as some younger folks think.

73, Jim K9YC