Re: [Amps] Facebook group for SSPA amp builders

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Facebook group for SSPA amp builders
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 18:37:01 -0500
Why Facebook rather than the more neutral groups.io?

I dumped my FB account years ago when it was first
becoming the place to broadcast & leer at social dysfunction.

Just asking ... 73, YMMV, IMHO ... DavidC KD4E

The join needs fixing so I can enter my call. My FB account has nothing
to do with my call.

73, Roger (K8RI)