Re: [Amps] Facebook group for SSPA amp builders

To: "Amplifiers" <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Facebook group for SSPA amp builders
From: "Jim W7RY" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 18:20:27 -0600
I've never seen or used groups.io...

But my wife and I are on facebook with one user name, ONLY to keep up with our family. No other reason. I would cancel it in a heartbeat if I could.

73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Richard Solomon
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2017 6:17 PM
To: Amplifiers

Even though I have interest in
SSPA's (I own two KW+ level
ones), I will have nothing to do
with Facebook.

Groups.io is much better for this
effort.

73, Dick, W1KSZ

On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 4:37 PM, qrv@kd4e.com <qrv@kd4e.com> wrote:

Why Facebook rather than the more neutral groups.io?

I dumped my FB account years ago when it was first
becoming the place to broadcast & leer at social dysfunction.

Just asking ... 73, YMMV, IMHO ... DavidC KD4E

The join needs fixing so I can enter my call. My FB account has nothing
to do with my call.

73, Roger (K8RI)