[Amps] SELL:Three full output Eimac 3cx800A7 Tubes

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] SELL:Three full output Eimac 3cx800A7 Tubes
From: "w2cqm@juno.com" <w2cqm@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 12:02:33 GMT
As a result of the past  sale of Command Technologies 2500 and 1200 amplifiers,
 three spare 3cx800A7s remained in inventory, stored away, and temporarily
forgotten. As part of a downsizing initiative, the  three Eimac tubes were
"rediscovered"in that process and offered here for sale. The tubes were
personally and rigorously tested (2/18/2017) in a new Ameritron AL800H to
establish a benchmark power level  using known full output tubes. My
performance matched set offering  (date code 9900 0030) achieved the following
parameters: 1500w output, 2400VDC 50w drive, 45ma grid. A third  single tube
offering  (date code not discernible) when coupled with either of the matched
set of my  tubes  performed equally as well. 1500w output 2400VDC, 70w of
drive,35ma grid.  The matched tube set is priced at  $775+ shipping. The third
tube is $325 + shipping. Take all for $1100 shipped to lower 48 via FedEx.
NOTE! All tubes make full output of 1500W with slight variance in drive. No
highe
 r drive test levels were made. Based on the conclusive  testing results, all
sales will be considered final.