[Amps] FS: Amplifier Manuals

To: "Amps group" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FS: Amplifier Manuals
From: "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 13:20:09 -0600
I'm thinning out some files and have a few original amplifier manuals I'd
like to unload: Price is $15 each, including shipping, CONUS only.  PayPal
only.

1, Alpha 77D/77S. Original operating and technical manual, dated May 10,
1977, spiral bound, excellent condition, small coffee stain on cover

2. Alpha 77DX/77SX. Original manual, dated January 1990, bound, unused,
foldout schematics

3. Alpha 87A. Operating manual, probably original (spiral bound, clear
plastic covers), unused, foldout schematics

4. BTI LK-2000/DL-2000, operating and technical manual, unused, excellent
condition, dated 1966

5. Henry 2K-Classic / 2K-Classic X / 2KD Classic, lightly used, stapled
pages

    Henry 3K-A, stapled pages (both manuals included)

Thanks and 73,

Jim W8ZR