Re: [Amps] Tubes, transistors, and 'abuse'

To: Catherine James <catherine.james@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tubes, transistors, and 'abuse'
From: MU 4CX250B <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 07:14:45 -0600
Anti-static maps are always a good idea, when working with solid state
devices. I buy mine on eBay, and prefer the ones made by the Velleman
 because they have a nice white surface. They are not expensive and come in
many sizes. Here's a link:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/262831313491?_mwBanner=1

Sent from my iPhone

In my previous email, I wrote "I'm reasonably careful, avoiding unnecessary
component handling during installation,
and wearing a grounding strap on my wrist."  No, I don't have an
anti-static mat.

When you handle tubes, do you use an anti-static mat? :-)

73,
Cathy
N5WVR