Re: [Amps] Mobile Amps ?

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Mobile Amps ?
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 10:08:13 -0400
I remember years ago when computerized engine management was being bothered or destroyed by ham, public safety, and commercial radios. A big stink resulted, plus law suits until it was corrected

It sounds like time to raise a stink again but dont expect any help from anti radio CA.

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>