Re: [Amps] Alpha 99

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 99
From: GWP <gm5bkc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 12:51:13 -0600
Merv,  that may have been the case a year or two ago when the "front
office" was deflecting calls, but I'm at Alpha right now and we answer the
telephone every day.  I've been working here since 1998 when I was hired by
John Brosnahan.

Send email to the company address and I'll supply info you need, most is
available on the web site.

Glenn AE0Q