Re: [Amps] Emergency communication

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>, "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Emergency communication
From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 03:35:53 +0000
 Oh, I forgot, most radios don't come with schematics these days. You have to
purchase a service manual. I like to see what is in my radios.

  I got my novice in 62, I was 14 but took the exam when I was actually 13.
About 6 months later I took my general at the local US post office passed it.

  73

Bill wa4lav