[Amps] Nice new japanese tube amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Nice new japanese tube amp
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 21:03:16 -0700
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 00:40:45 +0900
From: Tack JE1CKA <je1cka@gmail.com>
To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Nice new japanese tube amp

<You are right Jim

The amplifier is designed by him and is manufactured at his atelier.
It is the biggest Legal Limit(1KW) amp in Japan and many JAs have been useing
it in recently.
JA PTT inspects the station if the output power is over 200W before the license
issuance.

--
  JE1CKA, Tack Kumagai
  je1cka@gmail.com

###  I have been following  JA6TAYs  exploits for several years now.  Even with
the bad translation google
provides from Japanese to  English, its still good enough that I can see what
progress he has made... and all the typ
problems and issues that most of us have come across.   With 90 amps on there
and 6-10 pix for each amp, and a writeup
under each pix, its  enough that I can see whats going on.

##  I see that JA6TAY  found out the problems with the CE  (creative
electronics)  line of amps.... and also the henry 8 K.
Both had serious  design flaws.
He has had enough experience to know what works..and what doesnt.   Hence the
latest offering, with the 3CX-3000A7
and the 14 x pre-sets is an accumulation of  knowledge.   The end result is a
true masterpiece..with everything sized correctly.

Jim  VE7RF