Re: [Amps] About LP100A

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] About LP100A
From: "Doug Ronald" <doug@dougronald.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 15:01:31 -0700
My Tektronix TDS794D by menu selection, allows YT, XY, and XYZ modes, where
YT is the conventional O-scope mode, XY mode allows two of the four input
channels to form the Lissajous pattern useful for FMT contests, and the XYZ
mode allows a third input channel to intensity modulate the Lissajous
waveform.

I would expect most if not all digitizing scopes to have at least the XY
feature.

-Doug Ronald
W6DSR