Re: [Amps] About LP100A

To: "Bill Turner" <dezrat@outlook.com>, "Amps group" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] About LP100A
From: <w8hw@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 06:29:18 -0400
I remember using Lissajous in the early 1970's when I worked for RCA servicing two way radios systems. I laugh at it now, but for about five (5) years using a Cushman service monitor and analog O-scope checking and calibrating tones. The lissajou was more accurate than the counters (we had) at that time.

73, Bruce, W8HW

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Turner