Re: [Amps] FL-2100B input swr problem

To: "'Eric Dobrowansky'" <k2cb@comcast.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FL-2100B input swr problem
From: "Jim W7RY" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 06:21:32 -0500
Is the input and output band switch still synced? Is the bandswitch knob in sync with the front panel?

73
Jim  W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Bruce Blain K1BG
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 5:59 AM
To: 'Eric Dobrowansky' ; amps@contesting.com

Inspect EVERYTHING between the output of your exciter and the first
components in the amplifier closely.  Test the coax to a dummy load.  Look
at the SO-239 connector on the amplifier chassis.  Use an external SWR meter
(ie, don't trust the one in your transceiver).  Eliminate EVERYTHING as a
possibility.

Hope it works out.

Bruce, K1BG