Re: [Amps] Life of tubes in ham service

To: AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Life of tubes in ham service
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 11:03:43 +0800
Indeed, they were them.

On 28/12/2017 10:54 AM, Carl wrote:
Those would have been the real Svetlana who started the pink ceramic which RCA copied. They still use it on the GS36B/4CX400A which is a superb tube and Ive converted several NCL-2000's to a pair. I have no problems with their tubes but some others are pretty iffy.

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alek Petkovic" <vk6apk@bigpond.com>