Re: [Amps] Shipping a heavy HV Transformer

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Shipping a heavy HV Transformer
From: Chris Wilson <chris@chriswilson.tv>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 20:26:40 +0000

Hello Ed,

I  know  when  I  ship  race  engines  to  Australia I have to provide
paperwork  that  the  wooden  crate  is  treated against God knows what
infestations,  Could  it  be  some  states have legislation about wood
products?  Or  perhaps  it's the nanny state and splinters are the new
gun shot wounds? ;)

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:chris@chriswilson.tv