Re: [Amps] FW: MLA2500 Power Switch

To: Jim Hargrave <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FW: MLA2500 Power Switch
From: Big Don <bigdon39@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 07:24:36 -0800
If all else fails (no source) and you want to preserve original appearance,
it's worth an attempt to repair the original switch. Might just need
internal clean-up. We did this once on an expensive DPDT switch for
switching 12v between Astron and backup battery bank. Still working after
20 years. Epoxy can deal with whatever "permanent assembly" it is necessary
to (carefully) destroy to get inside. Nothing ventured, YMMV....
Don  N7EF