Re: [Amps] MLA2500 Power Switch

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] MLA2500 Power Switch
From: Stan Gammons <s_gammons@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 23:14:25 -0600
Best bet would likely be Mouser or Digi-Key.   Take a digital micrometer and measure the dimensions of the switch body.  Search for a rocker switch of similar ratings on the Mouser or Digi-Key website. Then look at the datasheet for the rocker switch to see if you can find a match or something close dimensions wise that has the same or greater current rating.   If it's the same switch as the Clipperton L, I think this one will work https://www.mouser.com/productdetail/ck-components/cm102j12s205dqa?qs=sGAEpiMZZMtNT9UGfLL4eOd3cDQgL8vMAzXeU%2Fx3f0Q%3D

Good luck.

73

Stan
KM4HQE