Re: [Amps] MOSFET amp for 80 m

To: Angel Vilaseca <avilaseca@bluewin.ch>
Subject: Re: [Amps] MOSFET amp for 80 m
From: Roger Graves <ve7vv@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 13:09:37 -0700
Angel, Manfred may reply for himself, but from one of his webpages
https://ludens.cl/Electron/mosfetamps/amps.html
<https://ludens.cl/Electron/mosfetamps/amps.html> his analysis of the circuit
shows that the peak voltage on the primary is 25V, which gives 6.3W on 48 Ohms.
This is because when one mosfet goes to saturation, the voltage on the
non-conducting mosfet goes to almost twice the supply voltage, Vcc +
(Vcc-Vsat), so the total peak primary voltage is 2 X (Vcc-Vsat). Someone will
surely correct me if I got this wrong.

73, Roger