Re: [Amps] Big HV Supply

To: "Herbert Schoenbohm" <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>, "Amps group" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Big HV Supply
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 11:28:48 -0400
Amp Supply used a few variations of the external transformer with enclosure but none were 70#, most were about 50#. The ones with relays were added by Bill Edwards, K4BWC (SK), at home who was their Service Manager and he did build some 5KW "boxes" for hams and 11M especially; a 3 x 3CPX800A7 version of the LK-800.

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Herbert Schoenbohm" <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>