Re: [Amps] Alpha 87A problems

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 87A problems
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 12:58:12 -0700
On 9/30/2018 5:40 AM, Leigh Turner wrote:
don't throw good money after bad with these thieving clowns.

A ham investor with positive attitude has been making a serious effort to revive the company, and at least for a year or two has been doing OK. Last I looked (about a year ago), long time tech Glenn, AE0Q, was still involved with the company. Things MAY have changed recently, but casting aspersions like this without solid information from sources directly familiar with what's going on is, in my opinion, VERY unfair.

73, Jim K9YC