Re: [Amps] stuff forsale!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] stuff forsale!
From: "Peter Voelpel" <dj7ww@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 20:42:27 +0200
You will need much less cross section for the coil if you build the tank as
a Pi-L circuit.
With far less RF current trough the coil you get the same or better harmonic
suppression.
Pi-L is ideal for monoband amps, especially if you are already using vacuum
caps.
Those capacitors can be made much smaller as well and no padders are needed.
On mine caps are 300pf and 2000pf.

73
Peter