Re: [Amps] Alpha 87a Fault 9

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 87a Fault 9
From: George Fremin III <geoiii@kkn.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 17:36:59 +0000
On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 03:44:45PM +0000, George Fremin III K5TR wrote:

> When the key line is grounded the amp faults with code 9.

This failed during the contest this weekend. And I did not notice
what code it might have failed at - 9 or something else.

I just remembered that you can see some number of the most
recent fault codes if you hook up to the serial interface and
query the amp.

So before the 9 codes I have several of - it says that it
has a fault 11.

The manual lists that as:

Trasmit PIN diode forward current exceeds maximum limit key down.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii@kkn.net