Re: [Amps] DIGITAL BARGRAPH DISPLAYS

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] DIGITAL BARGRAPH DISPLAYS
From: Manfred Mornhinweg <manfred@ludens.cl>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 17:32:50 +0000
Steve,

Can anyone tell me who it is that has the LED bar graph displays suitable for retro fitting in a home brew amp?

I've seen the stuff in the past, but can't locate it now.

If your search "LED bar graph" on aliexpress.com or ebay.com, you will find lots of LED modules in various colors, shapes, sizes, etc, also LM3914 and other driver ICs. There are also a few ready-made modules, but most of these either need digital input, or are powered from the input terminals, being intended for tasks such as battery voltage monitoring. So it's probably best to buy the LED modules that fit your application, LM3914 driver chips, and put it together yourself.

Manfred