Re: [Amps] DIGITAL BARGRAPH DISPLAYS

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] DIGITAL BARGRAPH DISPLAYS
From: Conrad PA5Y <g0ruz@g0ruz.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 10:38:31 +0000
If I were building a new HF amplifier I would be tempted to incorporate a meter
and dual directional coupler based on the work of Lofthur TF3LJ. PD0LEW has
done some work recently with Newhaven displays which are really bright and look
great. Even I managed to get it all working for my VHF PAs. Its cheap and looks
good,

Look here for a photos and inspiration.

https://sites.google.com/site/lofturj/power-and-swr-meter---rev

[https://sites.google.com/site/lofturj/_/rsrc/1471204255341/power-and-swr-meter---rev/tftPSWR_in_box1.jpg?height=242&width=400]<https://sites.google.com/site/lofturj/power-and-swr-meter---rev>

‪Power and SWR Meter, rev II - Loftur E. Jónasson - TF3LJ / VE2LJX - Google
Sites<https://sites.google.com/site/lofturj/power-and-swr-meter---rev>
sites.google.com
2016-11-14 Uploaded revision 0.96 of the LCD version. Fixes a pin assignment
discrepancy for the Enact switch. 2016-09-05 Uploaded revision 0.95 of the
firmware.

73

Conrad PA5Y