[Amps] 3-500Z replacement sockets for TL922

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 3-500Z replacement sockets for TL922
From: Artek Manuals <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 11:38:09 -0400
Any FIRST HAND ( not a " friend of mine bought" or "I have heard" ) recommendations on replacement ceramic ( or otherwise) 3-500Z sockets for my TL922A?

Mine have developed the previously reported higher contact resistance on the filament pins to the point that the added heat due to contact resistance  actually melted the solder on one of the 3-500Z pins proper. For now I have cleaned it all up and am back on the air..but longer term would just like to go ahead and ensure another 15-20 years of trouble free operation

I see the ones at RF Parts as "made by TAYLOR." are these a USA part or or just another Chinese knock off?

Dozens of Chinese knock offs on eVil-Bay. I trust nothing from China to be of good quality but I am open to exceptions based on personal experience?

I also saw the a Czech made socket anyone know anything on these are they actually Czech or just Chinese sockets..route through a Czech "entrepreneur"?

Dave
NR1DX

--
Dave