[Amps] FS: ACOM 2100 Linear Amp

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FS: ACOM 2100 Linear Amp
From: Jeff <jacantor9@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 15:07:26 -0400
ACOM 2100 HF+6M linear amplifier for sale. This amp is built like a legacy
Alpha amplifier by the company that built legacy Alpha amplifiers! Puts out
1500 + watts with a single 4CX1000A ceramic/metal tube. Tunes easily with
ACOM’s TRI indicator. The ACOM 2100 can withstand 400W of reflected power. Tube
protection includes permanent monitoring and automatic protection of plate and
grid voltages and currents, as well as the exhaust air temperature. It has 3
antenna outputs, so switching between antennas is easy. I find no tuner is
necessary for my operating with the amp. The case is also attractive to look
at. This unit is 1-1/2 years old and very clean. Non-smoking environment. No
contesting. $3,500. + shipping. A real savings over current new price & save
tax.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10