Re: [Amps] Henry filament problem solved!

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry filament problem solved!
From: Martin Sole <hs0zed@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 17:00:50 +0300
I have 2 Henry 2K Classic amplifiers and in both of them the tube filaments are most certainly in parallel. A Dark tube, noted on both, was caused by slight loosening of the filament grips in the sockets. The tremendous heat cycling coupled with the need for very low R at this point makes it a clear weak spot I think.

Martin, HS0ZED